imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   New Video Games/ Movies (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=1091)

Spartan198 11-03-2011 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swordfish941 (Post 32958)
Am I the only person who actually liked Watchmen?

No, I thought it was pretty cool.

Excalibur 11-03-2011 01:26 AM

It's ok for the most part

funkychinaman 11-03-2011 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swordfish941 (Post 32958)
Am I the only person who actually liked Watchmen?

I think it was about as good as it could be. The writers couldn't deviate too far from the source, which held the film back.

funkychinaman 11-03-2011 02:14 PM

The second infographic makes me sad.

http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2011/11/...an-infographic

S&Wshooter 11-07-2011 08:38 PM

Payed off Skyrim and bought the disk-based version of the GTA IV episodes last Thursday

funkychinaman 11-08-2011 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S&Wshooter (Post 33058)
Payed off Skyrim and bought the disk-based version of the GTA IV episodes last Thursday

I'm making myself finish off GTA IV next. It's been long enough.

Excalibur 11-08-2011 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funkychinaman (Post 33065)
I'm making myself finish off GTA IV next. It's been long enough.

That was the first GTA series I've actually played. I've seen the others, but never had time for them

funkychinaman 11-08-2011 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excalibur (Post 33066)
That was the first GTA series I've actually played. I've seen the others, but never had time for them

I'm a bit afraid to tackle it. GTA III and Vice City absolutely consumed me. All these sandbox games consume me to a certain extent, but III and VC were the worst. I have no idea how much time I'm going to spend on it.

k9870 11-08-2011 05:54 AM

playn mw3 tomorrow after i vote.

Evil Tim 11-08-2011 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funkychinaman (Post 33067)
I'm a bit afraid to tackle it. GTA III and Vice City absolutely consumed me. All these sandbox games consume me to a certain extent, but III and VC were the worst. I have no idea how much time I'm going to spend on it.

Vice City is often said to be the best in the series. IV has the problem that the developers seem terrified that you won't see everything, so there's this annoying "friend" system to try to force you to play minigames and such, and I'm not kidding when I say the entire first island and about half the second is tutorial missions.


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.