imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   Guns & Movies (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Batman 3 (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=1176)

Swordfish941 08-02-2010 01:20 AM

Batman 3

They've just finished the script and Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, and Morgan Freeman are reprising their roles. Chris Nolan says that the villain isn't going to be The Penguin nor Mr. Freeze (thank god for that). The main antagonist is going to be the Riddler and I don't know who the secondary antagonist is going to be. Here's a few suggestions for the villains:

The Riddler - Hugh Laurie

Catwoman - Marion Cotillard or Mila Kunis

Bane - Ron Perlman or Mickey Rourke

Any suggestions for cast or villains?

Gunmaster45 08-02-2010 02:41 AM

The alter-ego of The Riddler was a character in The Dark Knight, and he was kind of a boring person so I doubt they'd recast him with someone like Hugh Laurie, who would likely add a lot of depth to the character.

Personally I'd like to see Catwoman added to the list, I'm curious to see Nolan's depiction of her. Hopefully she'll be hot... so hopefully not Mila Kunis. I find nothing attractive about Jackie from That 70's Show. : P

Swordfish941 08-02-2010 02:46 AM

I heard that Megan Fox was rumored to play Catwoman, and I think that would be make a lot of fanboys happy. I like how Nolan's Batman films have alot of authenticity to it.

Excalibur 08-02-2010 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swordfish941 (Post 16333)
I heard that Megan Fox was rumored to play Catwoman, and I think that would be make a lot of fanboys happy. I like how Nolan's Batman films have alot of authenticity to it.

Oh fuck that. No. Nolan is smarter than hiring someone who can't act. I mean look at all of Nolan's movies and there is not a single main actor that didn't know what he or she was doing.

After her sub par performance in Jonah Hexx, I don't want her in anymore comic book movies.

Swordfish941 08-02-2010 03:12 AM

Here's how I imagine Nolan's Riddler: He wears a dark green Rayon suit with a light green tie kept in a Windsor knot, loafers, and a bowler hat (one of The Riddler's trademarks). He carries around a cane that doubles as a baton and has a knife hidden in the handle a la A Clockwork Orange.

PersonOfInterest 08-02-2010 04:07 AM

I had heard a long time ago that Johnny Depp was approached to play the riddler.

Swordfish941 08-02-2010 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excalibur (Post 16334)

After her sub par performance in Jonah Hexx, I don't want her in anymore comic book movies.

I agree. She's just another pretty face.

PersonOfInterest 08-02-2010 06:04 AM

she has a fucked up thumb and i completely lost interest in her when i found that out

S&Wshooter 08-02-2010 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swordfish941 (Post 16333)

Why? She isn't even that hot. In fact, she looks like a damn Barbie doll ( AKA fake as hell)

Swordfish941 08-02-2010 06:24 AM

We all agree that Megan Fox is a phony. Now let's get back on topic.