imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Happy new year! (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=829)

Zulu Two Six 01-01-2010 06:54 AM

Happy new year!

yes! i am currently drunk as fuck as im typing this! but happy new year to all of you!

so, wuat are you looking forward to this year?
and do you ahve any resolutions....

sorry, i am so fucking wasted man!!! woo-hoo! and i dont care!

Alcatrazz 01-01-2010 07:11 AM

I plan on living up to my alignment

S&Wshooter 01-01-2010 07:12 AM

I'm really looking forward to selling my piece-of-shit High Standard and buying either a S&W Model 60 or a stainless CZ-75. As for resolutions, I'm going to try to hunt a litlle more and spend more time with my remaining grandfather

Swordfish941 01-01-2010 07:14 AM

One of my New Year's predictions was that Dick Cheney would shot another guy and that South Park would still be full with political incorrectness and satrical bullshit and that it would still piss a lot of people off.

k9870 01-01-2010 03:28 PM

SW shooter, CZ released a limited edition stainless this year if youre interested.

I ahte new years resolutions....my gym will be crowded for the next few months, after that they'll all have quit. New years resolutions don't last.....most of those smokers out there tried on new years at one point too.

Markost 01-01-2010 03:30 PM

Lol, we donīt make new year resolutions :D, we just ask for "work and bread".

MT2008 01-01-2010 03:46 PM

Happy New Year everyone!

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9870 (Post 10237)
SW shooter, CZ released a limited edition stainless this year if youre interested.

I ahte new years resolutions....my gym will be crowded for the next few months, after that they'll all have quit. New years resolutions don't last.....most of those smokers out there tried on new years at one point too.

Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices. It's mostly people who are (A.) trying to lose all the weight they gained over Christmas, or (B.) working towards resolutions, like you said.

Oh, yeah, and then I always see the guys on the ergometer who have horrible form and don't know how to use it...

Spartan198 01-01-2010 06:32 PM

It's actually 2010... wow. I've played video games and watched movies set in this "future" time period, but now we're actually there. So much for that guarantee made by that crackpot Russian "physicist" (or whatever) that the US would collapse in 2009... :D

I'm looking forward to the four-day marathon of The Unit currently being shown on the Sleuth Channel (channel 308 on DirecTV, at least where I am) and to Pimp My Gun 7's release sometime tomorrow.

Oh, and as you all can see, I am indeed sober and plan to stay that way. :)

k9870 01-01-2010 07:29 PM

Im sober too........USCG regulations....peoples tendancies to post pics on facebook........

S&Wshooter 01-01-2010 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9870 (Post 10237)

Is it a stainless version of the ugly-as-hell SP-01 or is it a beautiful stainless CZ-75B?