imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   New Video Games/ Movies (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=1091)

S&Wshooter 12-19-2010 04:33 AM

Saw Cop Out earlier on demand and loved it

S&Wshooter 12-21-2010 02:10 AM

Rented The Other Guys


Finally got a copy of Extreme Prejudice

predator20 12-21-2010 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S&Wshooter (Post 23357)
Rented The Other Guys


Finally got a copy of Extreme Prejudice

I wish they would release a remastered Extreme Prejudice. The 2001 release is full screen and horrible quality. Amazon has a four pack movie collection Bangkok Dangerous / Extreme Prejudice / The Fourth Angel / Universal Soldier released this year but not sure if they've done any clean up on EP.

S&Wshooter 12-21-2010 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by predator20 (Post 23358)
I wish they would release a remastered Extreme Prejudice. The 2001 release is full screen and horrible quality. Amazon has a four pack movie collection Bangkok Dangerous / Extreme Prejudice / The Fourth Angel / Universal Soldier released this year but not sure if they've done any clean up on EP.

Hopefully they remaster it and add some subtitles

S&Wshooter 12-21-2010 10:39 PM

Got Dead Money DLC for New Vegas. Tip: when going to investigate the Sierra Madre radio broadcast, leave everything at home. You won't be able to bring it with you

k9870 12-21-2010 10:52 PM

thanks for the heads up, didnt know there was an expansion, downloading now.

k9870 12-21-2010 11:01 PM

how do you start dlc? im not picking up a radio signal?

S&Wshooter 12-21-2010 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9870 (Post 23372)
how do you start dlc? im not picking up a radio signal?

Fast travel around a bit. Once you start the DLC, you can't leave the Sierra Madre until you're finished because some jackass but a collar on you that will explode if you attemtp to go home

k9870 12-21-2010 11:46 PM

i cant find key to free dog

k9870 12-22-2010 12:25 AM

nm got it, combats great


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.