imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   imfdb (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   We should eliminate the Century Arms AK-47 bullpup page (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=1226)

Zulu Two Six 08-27-2010 01:50 AM

(just ignore him)

S&Wshooter 08-27-2010 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zulu Two Six (Post 17918)
Fuck you mother fucker i am tired of your unruly goddamn ass

seconded, but I would have said it in a slightly less profane manner

Zulu Two Six 08-27-2010 01:52 AM

i dont care, im tired of him
its too late to be dealing with it

Zulu Two Six 08-27-2010 01:55 AM

(Don't respond)

MT2008 08-27-2010 01:56 AM

Also, to be clear on what PoI is referring to: During one of his (many) arguments with other members, I explained to him that I'd been to a pub that night and saw some guy trying to chat up a woman who wasn't interested in him. I later told PoI that this guy didn't know when to quit, and it reminded me of him. Now, PoI is telling me it demonstrates I take Internet posting too seriously. What he doesn't seem to grasp is that it was a bit of an exaggeration: I didn't go to a bar thinking about IMFDB. I simply gave him an example of something I'd seen in real life (something he obviously lacks) and made a connection.

Whatever. If that's the best insult that PoI can come up with, then he's still a pathetic loser.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoviePropMaster2008 (Post 17916)
What kind of person keeps on poking the other members with a stick and feign surprise when they get pissed off?

I've met very few people in my lifetime (but they are OUT there) who just don't get it and alienate as many people as possible in the shortest amount of time. Congrats. You get the prize. :D

I cringe at the thought of ever meeting you in person, POI. Your twisted sophistry is actually one of my 'hot buttons'. People who twist a conversation to a completely oblique angle because their brains are 'just not wired right', just confound and frustrate me to no end. :mad:

Isn't it Asperger's Syndrome? Sure sounds like it. (which is not to say I think all people with Asperger's Syndrome are quite as uniquely unlikable as PoI)

MT2008 08-27-2010 01:58 AM

Sorry, I got distracted while writing that other post. Got rid of PersonaDeInteres, too. What kind of loser is this persistent?

Excalibur 08-27-2010 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MT2008 (Post 17925)
Sorry, I got distracted while writing that other post. Got rid of PersonaDeInteres, too. What kind of loser is this persistent?

Moviemaster1993

Spartan198 08-27-2010 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoviePropMaster2008 (Post 17824)
Any rifle with a KVAR AKU-94 stock should just be an addendum to the AK-47 page, since those can fit either AKMs or Type 56s (and unless the sight hood is visible and unaltered) you can't tell the difference what type of AK is inside.

Sounds good to me.

Rockwolf66 08-27-2010 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MT2008 (Post 17924)
Isn't it Asperger's Syndrome? Sure sounds like it. (which is not to say I think all people with Asperger's Syndrome are quite as uniquely unlikable as PoI)

Nope he wasn't a fellow Aspie. We are actually smart enough to know better than to irritate those with interests similar to ours.

MT2008 08-28-2010 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockwolf66 (Post 17955)
Nope he wasn't a fellow Aspie. We are actually smart enough to know better than to irritate those with interests similar to ours.

Point taken. And at this point, it seems clear that PoI isn't some socially awkward Aspie; he actually seems to enjoy arguing on the 'Net, both to feed his sense of superiority and to piss people off for amusement.