imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   A piece of advice... (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=1322)

Nyles 10-14-2010 04:06 AM

A piece of advice...

I don't care if it's your birthday, I don't care if you're in a strange city, I don't care how drunk you are, throwing a chair through the window of a bar with nine uniformed soldiers and two off-duty cops sitting in the back is a REALLY bad idea.

funkychinaman 10-14-2010 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nyles (Post 21007)
I don't care if it's your birthday, I don't care if you're in a strange city, I don't care how drunk you are, throwing a chair through the window of a bar with nine uniformed soldiers and two off-duty cops sitting in the back is a REALLY bad idea.

I'll tuck that away. Thanks!

S&Wshooter 10-14-2010 10:21 AM

Did y'all beat the crap out of the chair chucker? Or did y'all, since this happened in Canada, say "Shame on you, eh" and then everybody went to Tim Horton's?

Swordfish941 10-14-2010 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S&Wshooter (Post 21011)
Did y'all beat the crap out of the chair chucker? Or did y'all, since this happened in Canada, say "Shame on you, eh" and then everybody went to Tim Horton's?

Canadians are weird. :D

Nyles 10-14-2010 06:51 PM

No, we let the two actual police officers take down / arrest him and made sure his friends didn't start anything. Unfortunately since they were in army uniform and civilian clothes they didn't have cuffs on them, and pretty much had to sit on him for 10 minutes till the on-duty cops turned up. Genius even took a swing at one of them.

S&Wshooter 10-14-2010 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nyles (Post 21021)
No, we let the two actual police officers take down / arrest him and made sure his friends didn't start anything. Unfortunately since they were in army uniform and civilian clothes they didn't have cuffs on them, and pretty much had to sit on him for 10 minutes till the on-duty cops turned up. Genius even took a swing at one of them.

Down here they would have tasered him in the face (or, in the backwoods, cracked him upside the head with a baton) for trying to punch a cop

Excalibur 10-14-2010 08:06 PM

Well when you try to take a swing at a cop, all bets are off

Swordfish941 10-14-2010 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S&Wshooter (Post 21023)
Down here they would have tasered him in the face (or, in the backwoods, cracked him upside the head with a baton) for trying to punch a cop

Just like in The Hangover.

S&Wshooter 10-14-2010 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swordfish941 (Post 21030)
Just like in The Hangover.

No, more like "hey lets see how many times we can taser this jackass before he passes out"

BurtReynoldsMoustache 10-17-2010 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nyles (Post 21007)

What on earth compelled him to do this?