imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   New Video Games/ Movies (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=1091)

S&Wshooter 07-21-2014 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funkychinaman (Post 40933)
The Raid 2 is absolutely brutal, and I don't mean that in a bad way. It's a very hard R. They must've bought fake blood by the tanker. But if you can stand it and love action films, it's a must-see.

I saw it more than a month ago *smug hipster face*

Excalibur 07-21-2014 02:23 PM

I really think the chick with the strap on was really unnecessary in The Raid 2.

funkychinaman 07-21-2014 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excalibur (Post 40935)
I really think the chick with the strap on was really unnecessary in The Raid 2.

They definitely got the most out of that R rating.

Excalibur 07-22-2014 06:11 PM

I just saw Sabotage and it's pretty good.

S&Wshooter 07-22-2014 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excalibur (Post 40937)
I just saw Sabotage and it's pretty good.

I only saw Raid 2 because I was trying to go see Sabotage, didn't see it on the theater times thing, and noticed they were showing Raid 2 once a night

funkychinaman 07-23-2014 04:26 PM

A lot of news in this one. Tremors reboot, a Company of Heroes sequel, a Jarhead sequel (?) and yet another Sniper film. According to IMDB, however, the next Sniper film does star Tom Berenger, so there's that.

http://www.tracking-board.com/tremor...-at-universal/

Swordfish941 07-23-2014 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funkychinaman (Post 40939)
A lot of news in this one. Tremors reboot, a Company of Heroes sequel, a Jarhead sequel (?) and yet another Sniper film. According to IMDB, however, the next Sniper film does star Tom Berenger, so there's that.

http://www.tracking-board.com/tremor...-at-universal/

For some reason, Jarhead pisses me off. Just like how Platoon pisses me off.

funkychinaman 07-23-2014 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swordfish941 (Post 40940)
For some reason, Jarhead pisses me off. Just like how Platoon pisses me off.

I've never seen Jarhead, but I heard the biggest gripe was that it's a war movie without a war.

Excalibur 07-24-2014 12:09 PM

Platoon bothered me with how they portrayed the troops or some of them as this no discipline bunch of murdering, raping assholes. Jarhead made more sense because the portrayal of Marines is pretty accurate.

Swordfish941 07-24-2014 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excalibur (Post 40946)
Platoon bothered me with how they portrayed the troops or some of them as this no discipline bunch of murdering, raping assholes.

That is what pissed me off about the movie.


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.