imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   imfdb (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Main Page Changes (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=2199)

Ben41 05-03-2013 08:44 PM

Main Page Changes
 
So the featured articles, quotes and trivia templates are dead? When will be the automatic updates start?

funkychinaman 05-03-2013 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben41 (Post 38931)
So the featured articles, quotes and trivia templates are dead? When will be the automatic updates start?

It could be that were just moved aside for the campaign.

zackmann08 05-03-2013 09:16 PM

This is JUST for the duration of the campaign. In order to get donations from companies, we had to give them something in return. We are basically giving them ad space on the home page. We are also using the trivia section and other stuff to promote the campaign and talk about the changes.

It is not gone and it shall return! For now, you can still see stuff on Main Page 2.

Spartan198 05-04-2013 07:13 AM

That ISS Prophouse tour sounds so awesome, wish I had the money to donate to the site for it. :(

bunni 05-07-2013 06:07 PM

I added the Featured Article back under the Featured Sponsor.

MoviePropMaster2008 05-14-2013 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spartan198 (Post 38939)
That ISS Prophouse tour sounds so awesome, wish I had the money to donate to the site for it. :(

Where did you hear that? Where is this prophouse tour listed?

Evil Tim 05-14-2013 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoviePropMaster2008 (Post 39051)
Where did you hear that? Where is this prophouse tour listed?

http://www.rockethub.com/projects/24843

Second to last item.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.