imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   imfdb (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Administrator rights for Drjuki (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=1116)

Markit 06-30-2010 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S&Wshooter (Post 14857)
Wait a sec....Isn't Drjuki that really young guy (like 10-11 yrs old)?

He mentioned that he was 12 in the talk section for Call of Duty: Black Ops. That same page also features his profanity-laden rant about why other users should stop complaining about anachronisms, so IMO he really isn't mature enough to have the responsibilities of an admin.

PersonOfInterest 06-30-2010 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markit (Post 14872)
He mentioned that he was 12 in the talk section for Call of Duty: Black Ops. That same page also features his profanity-laden rant about why other users should stop complaining about anachronisms, so IMO he really isn't mature enough to have the responsibilities of an admin.

Literally lollin' irl right now at 12 year olds having opinions on anything. :D

Zulu Two Six 06-30-2010 04:19 AM

wow serously, no offence but his balls are still hanging. not even shaving.
lord knows what else
i dont think he's old enough
hell, i dont think im even old enough
and yes S&W you dont get away with shit. know why?
because...we're watching you from your electronic devices and your reflective services......*whisper* big brother.....

Excalibur 06-30-2010 04:41 AM

I think we need an age limit because even though you might think you are smart, I still believe a set age to be an admin. Say 15 at least and even then, let there be a vote between all the other admins.

Also, the other requirements should be contribution count. An admin needs to have commitment to the site, being able to contribute X amount of pages, say a dozen and they HAVE to be complete pages. So this also means the admin needs to be able to screencap and do them well. A good profile page the candidate needs to make, telling us about himself a little bit, experiences with firearms, and general information. A profile page is like a resume on this site and making the page builds character.

AdAstra2009 06-30-2010 04:47 AM

Someone asking for authority itself should be a red flag.

S&Wshooter 06-30-2010 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zulu Two Six (Post 14876)
and yes S&W you dont get away with shit. know why?
because...we're watching you from your electronic devices and your reflective services......*whisper* big brother.....

Stop spying on me! Durn Russians and your love of spying!

Excalibur 06-30-2010 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdAstra2009 (Post 14878)
Someone asking for authority itself should be a red flag.

I might have asked to be an admin as well, but by that time, I had experience, and made contributions to the site

Rockwolf66 06-30-2010 06:13 AM

Not just a no but a Hell no.

I've been to his page and I've read his rants, He's no were even close to the level of maturity that I would desire for a mod. Hell I don't even think that he really understands what the purpose of this site is about.

Markost 06-30-2010 02:10 PM

A 12-13 years old boy being admin in the Internet Movie Firearms Data Base? No offense, but it gives the page a bad image.

Excalibur 06-30-2010 02:29 PM

If the kid knows how to screencap and does it well and has done many complete pages and won't abuse his powers, I might consider him